Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

new here looking forward to contributing

whats up guys,

new here, loving the fack you have a stem/multitrack section, i can make DIY acapellas well, and in a lot of cases go further and separate layers .....so hoping to help out

i also own www.westcoastaftershock.com and utdmusic.com if anybody knows them.

great site by the look of it

2. 04-10-2011  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by komat0se View Post
    in a lot of cases go further and separate layers
    Really??? I would love to hear some of your results and hear about your techniques. Ive never heard of that being done before
    Hidden Content
    www.chunkycoldmedina.co.uk

3. 05-10-2011  #3

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    people tend to try a vocal remove/ channel mix....and if it doesn't work forget about it....then use the inverting the instrumental technique....but after you have made a DIY in this fashion, try playing around with the CPU acapella by then channel mixing/vocal removing, then invert the result and lay it back over the diy track, or even the original....pretty effective

4. 05-10-2011  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Its too early for me to comprehend all of that, let me get a coffee hehe :-)
    Hidden Content
    www.chunkycoldmedina.co.uk

5. 06-10-2011  #5

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    lol i could post some examples....good way to try is take a studio acapella, invert either the left or right channel and mix it (or just use vocal remove in audition) you will be left with the elements that differ between the channels as everything else will be cancelled out....now you have 2 tracks (the acapella, and the part you just made) invert the part you made, and lay it over the original studio acapella to gain the 3rd track...with a little time, you can recreate a multitrack as every time you do this you are left with elements that are clearly different (due to volume and clarity) to determine what is actually a different layer