1. 23-03-2010  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone else getting bored of COD MW2

Dont get me wrong i play it nearly everyday.. maybe why im bored of it.. i was actually hoping the online play of BFBC2 would have been some what better than the first one but it aint.. (they just added some half assed effort of a killcam that show the wee guy that shot you running away YAY!!) but anyhoo back to mw2 supposidly there is a new map pack coming out the end of this month.. which i personally thing we should all get for free.. going by some of the shiz i've read that the pc users have found.. but no doubt we will be payin our £8+ for them anyways.. hopefully they aint that bad.. 3 or 4 new maps.. and a couple resurected maps from the previous release.. and global thermal warfare unlocked (Think of all the sniper kills) anyways im finished my whinge.. im gonna go save some pennies and get me a ps3 seeing how nobody wants to buy my 360's .. id get more money jtagin one of them and charge people for 10th prestige

2. 23-03-2010  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Well im going to purchase the maps legit and than copy them onto here. They may be a bit big but VIPs can then burn em to their xbox install for free ;)

Arnt i nice :p

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

3. 24-03-2010  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    YAY that would be nice.. but would it work? (puzzled face) sayin that i aint really looked into messing about with maps and shit to get rid of the dmr stuff from them dont ya just hate microshaft

4. 26-03-2010  #4

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm bored of it and I've never even played it.

Bang.
    Bang.
    Die.
    "Fag"

Repeat ad infinitum.

5. 28-03-2010  #5

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    yes its very boring now. but new maps are coming out in a day or 3

6. 31-03-2010  #6

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I play it to listen to all the serious guys get pissed off when I n00bz T00Bz Tehmz.

7. 31-03-2010  #7

Technician

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well got the new map packs and must say its jolly good fun. but once again they messed things up as you can only play the new maps with a random game type, a bit like mosh pit. cost me best part of £10 as well slightly annoyed at this but wow you gotta get em lol.

8. 02-04-2010  #8

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Haha.. they certainly did fuck up.. imagine not releasing the actual game update before the maps.. then fuck up the update and nobody gets on at all.. and yay!! they have put the maps on the rest of them now so ya get all the vote to skips from the ones that aint got the maps.. i still want some more maps.. these ones are gettin borin already.. all the campers makes the game play shit although all the terrible respawn places makes it good for noob tubin mwahaha